ENTERPRISE CALL SPECIFICATION
Enterprise Call Recording with Analytics for On-premise & Hybrids
Enterprise call recording provides a full-fledged, resilient and tamper-proof Voice Recording infrastructure designed to meet the day-to-day challenges of contact centers. Suitable across multiple industries ranging from and beyond financial trading rooms, customer service centers, to public safety control centers, the enterprise call recording solution provides you with a reliable and resilient call recording solution across an enterprise environment. The Veriva SentinelPRO model that offers scalability from 24 agents to a maximum of 384 in total, is an enterprise recorder that provides call centres with a full-fledged solution. Understanding that enterprises have different corporate requirements in contact centre operations in terms of balancing cost with loyalty and satisfaction, Veriva SentinelPRO’s interaction recording allows businesses to measure key indicators appropriately. Critical measurements such as agent and contact centre performance based on Average time per call, customer satisfaction rating and First Contact Resolution (FCR) are offered in SentinelPRO model as options. Veriva SentinelPRO offers call centres bespoke modular options depending on an organization’s specifications.
VERIVA SENTINELPRO FEATURES
- Stand-alone 19” (4U) rack mount chassis hardware;
- Customizable auto detection via Vox or PBX Events to start and stop recording;
- 24 to 384 channels (Analog/Digital), or 30 to 480 channels ISDN /BT Megalink;
- Optional Call Centre Modules;
- Online Archive Storage of 70,000 hours as standard with optional RDX storage;
- Independent system health alerting module with netsend & email capabilities;
- Continuous and schedule recording functions with synchronous and sequential playback functions;
- Detail Call Recording display with Caller ID (Telco dependent), Call direction, Agent Name, Colour Flags and Tagging for easy retrieval;
- Reporting Tools with Daily, Weekly or Custom Settings;
- Upgradeable storage, RAID 5, Hot Swap, RDX archiving etc.