SME CALL RECORDING
SME Call Recording with Tagging and Transcription for On-premise, Cloud & Hybrids
Veriva Sentinel is a complete call recording system suited for SMEs. Utilized by many, ranging from banking branch operations to business enterprises, to monitor businesses deals with customers. Call recording solutions are used by SMEs to record and monitor telephone callers, help desk, customer care, verification and back-end business processing. The most common reason to install a voice recording system by enterprises is to ensure the business is always “in control”. “In control” here means the managers of the business is constantly aware of the business operations with records to check as and when necessary. Businesses that do not require voice recording are businesses that do not have any communications performed over the phone, which is virtually none in today’s world. Veriva Sentinel, a mid-range recorder that offers scalability from small to medium enterprises with 4 lines to a maximum of 24 that complies with financial regulations. Veriva Sentinel is designed on a flexible and expandable open architecture concept using off the shelf PC components running on Microsoft Windows operating systems.
VERIVA SENTINEL SPECIFICATION
- Stand-alone 19” (4U) rack mount chassis hardware;
- Customizable auto detection via Vox or PBX Events to start and stop recording;
- 4 to 48 channels (Analog/Digital), or 30 channels ISDN /BT Megalink;
- Online Archive Storage of 50,000 hours as standard with optional RDX media storage;
- Independent system health alerting module with netsend & email capabilities;
- Continuous and schedule recording functions with synchronous and sequential playback functions;
- Detail Call Recording display with Caller ID (Telco dependent), Call direction, Agent Name, Colour Flags and Tagging for easy retrieval;
- Reporting Tools with Daily, Weekly or Custom Settings;
- Upgradeable storage, RAID 5, Hot Swap, RDX archiving etc.